Contact: Marilyn North and/or a member of our Women's Ministry Team
Email: Women's Ministry firstname.lastname@example.org
INSPIRE: Inspire women spiritually to be all God designed them to be
REFRESH: Refresh body, mind and soul through focused events and activities
CREATE: Create a consistent community of caring
DEVELOP: Develop gifts, talents, skills and abilities for the edification and expansion of His Kingdom
Our Guiding Scripture Passages:
14……And who knows but that you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this and for this very occasion?
20Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that is at work within you through Christ Jesus our Lord.
6And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns
Women’s Ministry Objectives
Provide an environment where the women of New Song have opportunities to connect in communion with God; connect in community with each other; and connect in community with the world around them through their families, friends, and abundant circles of influence.
Women’s Ministry 2012 Goals
Ministry Goals for this Year:
· Develop a deeper intimacy with Christ
· Develop open, honest and transparent relationships with each other
· Identify, develop and find appropriate application for our gifts, talents, skills and abilities
Women’s Ministry 2012 Activities and Events
Weekly / Monthly Activities
· Women's Bible StudyEvery Thursday, 6:30 - 8:30 pmStudent Ministries Center (SMC)· Women's Prayer Hour3rd Friday of every month - 6:30 - 8:00 pm
· Women's Retreat2013 Retreat Information - To Be Announced· Mother / Daughter TeaSaturday, May 12, 2012
· Summer ActivitiesTo Be Announced· Women of Faith ConferenceFriday / Saturday, September 14 -15, 2012The Honda Center, Los Angeles, California
· Harvest FestivalSaturday, October 20, 2012· Holiday Boutique and BrunchSaturday, December 8, 2012
Marilyn NorthJeanne DoddKathy FloresTerri FloresDenise Hurtado-RuelasJuliann LeeDonna PraterOlivia SanchezNancy SchwartzMarissa Tiddle
Send your name and contact info to WomensMinistry@NewSongSD.org and one of our members of the Women's Ministry Team will contact you as soon as possible.