2 TO 1 PREMARITAL CLASS
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up...A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." (Ecclesiastes 4:9–12)
What is "2 to 1"?
This five-week class is an in-depth, biblically based interactive study of the skills that lead to a successful and satisfying marriage.
Who should attend?
This course is open to both engaged couples and pre-engaged couples who are seriously considering marriage.
What is covered?
- Expectations, Goals, and Needs
- Financial Stewardship/Budgeting
- Conflict Resolution & Communication
- Family Roles
- How to Establish a Christ-Centered Marriage
- Sexual Intimacy
How much is the class?
Cost for course is $110 and includes:
- Life Innovations, Inc. Prepare Inventory, which is an in-depth look at each couples' strengths and growth areas relative to the topics listed above.
- Each couple will be assigned a Mentor Couple who will personally walk through the Prepare Inventory results following the course. At this mentoring meeting, each couple will receive a workbook to further enhance their marriage skills. The Mentor Couple commits to being available throughout the first year of marriage for further counsel.
- Additionally, each couple will receive a copy of the book The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman or Empowering Couples by David Olson.
Ready to Join Us?
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Treydte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to join us, click the button below and request to join through our CCB database. If you do not yet have one, you will need to create a CCB profile. (Please note: You do not need to attend NewSong Church to sign up for CCB and stay in touch with our ministries.)
Ready to Serve?
If you want to volunteer to help with this or other NewSong Ministries, please complete our Volunteer Interest Form.