CREATE AND MANAGE YOUR CCB PROFILE
If you're not in the NewSong database yet:
Follow the steps below to create your own profile on Church Community Builder (CCB), NewSong Church's database.
- Go to https://newsongsd.ccbchurch.com/index.php.
- Click "Sign Up" on the lower left side.
- Fill in your first name, last name, email, and contact phone.
- Click "Submit."
- Our front office staff will send you a CCB email with your username and activation link within one to two business days.
- Click the link in the email and follow the onscreen instructions.
You’re done! Your profile is now created in CCB. Sign into the site and have fun personalizing your profile! If you encounter any problems, please contact our Front Office at 909.394.9488 or email@example.com.
If you're already in NewSong's database:
If you already have a profile in our database with your current email address, then you will receive an automated email from CCB. Simply open the email from CCB, click the link, and follow the onscreen instructions. If you did not receive this email, please contact our Front Office at 909.394.9488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wait, why do I even need a CCB profile?
Because it's super helpful in keeping you connected with what's going on around NewSong! Here are a few of the fun things you can do with your profile:
- Update your own contact information, ensuring that we have what's current.
- View and print your own giving report at anytime throughout the year.
- Edit your communication settings, adjusting how you prefer to be contacted.
- Look up contact information for people who you are in a group with or who have chosen to share their contact information.
- Browse a list of groups, classes, or workshops and request to join whichever ones interest you.
- View a church-wide calendar to see what's going on throughout the month.
There's a lot more than this to CCB, so create your profile today and start exploring!
Privacy and Security