NewSong’s Mom to Mom ministry is about women ministering to other women while serving the world around them. It’s a place for moms to relax and enjoy each other’s company while their children receive quality childcare.
- Laughing with other moms about the insane but adorable thing your kid did yesterday.
- Not having to explain what your life is like because we’re all moms, and we understand.
- Eating an entire breakfast without jumping up.
- Enjoying nights out with other moms, whether it’s a movie night, pedicure, fondue, or just chatting with friends.
- Setting up play dates with other families.
- Creating new friendships for you and your child.
But it goes deeper than that. It's also about:
- Deepening your relationship with Jesus through compelling and relevant speakers, study, and authentic conversations.
- A chance to serve other women through listening, teaching, or just being a friend.
- An opportunity to serve those less fortunate in our local community.
- Supporting each other as we journey together down the sometimes difficult yet wonderful road of motherhood.
We meet the first and third Wednesdays of each month at NewSong Church from 9 to 11:30 a.m. for breakfast, prayer, and other fun activities. Come join us!
The registration fees are per semester. The 2016 fall semester begins in September and the spring semester begins in January 2017.
- Deposit: $25
- $50 - no childcare
- $70 - one child in childcare
- $80 - two children in childcare
- $85 - three or more children in childcare
Ready to Join Us?
If you have any questions, please email one of our coordinators. We look forward to meeting you!
Ready to Serve?
If you want to volunteer to help with this or other NewSong Ministries, please complete our Volunteer Interest Form.
"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you in order to bring praise to God." (Romans 15:5–7)